My Journey

From mind to paper and back again.

A Small Update on Cleopatra

on March 23, 2011

100_1603  100_1615


So my aim for yesterday was to finish her collar, which as you can see I managed to do, I thought I had gone wrong somewhere though with the collar not looking even but I have double checked against the chart and picture and it’s right, the rest of it is her shift which I have started Smile I never thought I would be so close to finishing her, the frame and mount board are ready and waiting for completion as are the next two kits and some other projects.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: